The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
on Calibre 11.com...

There are essentially two “Poor Man’s” two versions of Heuer Silverstone- one with the same charcoal dial as the Silverstone, and the other with a herringbone blue dial. While Heuer itself only sold the Charcoal version, the Sinn 105 was available in both colours. Lemania itself also sold its own branded version of the watch.

Some versions of these Silverstone’s come with a 5012 Lemania movement, which is a slower-beating version of the 5100 without the 24-hour register. It appears as though Heuer only used the 5100, which was modified to remove the 24-hour register (a little odd given that the 5012 already had this removed).

So, 5012 was only for poor man Silverstone branded Sinn and similar?
Interesting question.

: hi experts: sold my 1984 5100 silverstone. buyer opened watch and
: claimed he found a 5012 movement

: am i right this is normal as watch has no 24 hour wheel? i can see
: in chucks posts same info.

: thanks for confirmation

: ape

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE