The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
rotary/heuer collaboration?

I recently purchased a rotary chronograph with a Landeron 189 movement, the case , dial and hands are exactly the same as chronodato 45, Heuer Carerra.

The date window is at the 9 position and the 45 minute countdown is at the three position. white face dial.

Inside, the movement is not marked other than the usual. There is no heuer- leonidas on the bridge.

The backplate does have the Heuer Leonidas S.A. and stainless steel in the usual position however there are three neatly stamped lines through the words Heuer Leonidas S.A . still readable though.

Between the lugs the serial number 127647 is stamped.

'ROTARY' is printed on the dial and below that is the rotary watch symbol.

I purchased the watch off ebay for $168. item no 280965469959

I have looked at various examples of the chronodato 45 on the net and as I've said exactly the same in every respect

Has anyone come across on of these.

Messages In This Thread

rotary/heuer collaboration?
Re: rotary/heuer collaboration?
Re: rotary/heuer collaboration?
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE