The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
I own an example of this and can scan in... *LINK*

: A reader has sent the following photos, along
: with his request for information. Can anyone
: provide information about this chrono??

I own an example of this and can scan in pictures from one of the catalogs I own if he can wait a couple of days. For the most part the watch uses the same movement as the TAG-Heuer Pilot watches of this era... The Auto's use the LWO 283 and the Quartz use the same quartz movement as the pilot. About the only functional difference is the case materal, being titanium, is very light. Links are nigh impossible to get (which is why I've never worn mine). They are uncommon and rarely come on the market these days. Although I don't know if it's because of rareity of the model or that not many survive.

Let me know if I should scan the relevent parts of the catalog...

Messages In This Thread

Reader Seeks Info Re Titanium Chronograph
I own an example of this and can scan in... *LINK*
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE