The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
early scan day - an attempt at a better pic......

well i was motivated by Jeff's recent excellent pics as well as you others.... too many to name....so i went to the mall to try to score a watch stand. well...it didn't go well at all. three attempts, three failures. i'm not sure if it was because i didn't wear an original monaco, since i don't have one, or if my "a" game wasn't at it's best??? or a fatal combination of the two?? either way no stand.

anyway, i got one pic before my battery died, and here it is.....

comments?? sorry Jim, no scary big ones just yet, this is it.:)

oh and i was going to try to do a before and after on my carrera crystal disaster, but i had already done alot of work on it, before i read Jeff's idea...sorry. more attempts to come, as soon as my battery charges and i get back at it. thanks for looking and any comments!

j.h.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE