The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
One of the most beautiful dials...(My Friday wrist shot) *PIC*
In Response To: Mareograph 6000 Euro ()

to be found in a Heuer, and one of my favourite watches...and one of the rarest Heuers (if Heuer signed, most are not)!

Price is not low but is a reflection of what a stunning nos example this looks to be (inc original corfam and sun buckle). I often wear mine, the dial is an incredible gunmetal grey metallic, in sunlight the dial really "pops" and to me this case is the perfect size...40mm bezel, chunky but not like big modern watches, in many ways the best Autavia case. I know i wouldn't part with mine for the price this is at now.

Cheers
Rich

: hi,

: ricardo auction portal in swiss

:
: http://www.ricardo.ch/kaufen/uhren-und-schmuck/markenuhren/tag-heuer/heuer-mareographe-70-ca-1960/v/an695020508/

: this has surprised me already something, 6000 Euro !!!!!!!!!!!!!! .
: Is it a new strap with late 18 mm buckle ?

: 3 which are fighting at the end

: cheers michael

Messages In This Thread

Mareograph 6000 Euro
One of the most beautiful dials...(My Friday wrist shot) *PIC*
Crazy price...
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE