The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: It's Friday . . . Show Them!!
In Response To: It's Friday . . . Show Them!! ()

That bezel on your watch Jeff is fantastic!

I started the day with this

Then tried on a new 42mm Rolex Explorer with black dial in London, and am worried I might be buying one of those (three years interest-free credit!)

This on now. Bought from US eBay a couple of years ago when I was a bit drunk and had forgotten what the exchange rate was (it was still a bargain). It needed a service and new crystal but has the correct bracelet which, like the case, is nicely worn in, with all the original brushing still there, but not yet worn out. Used but not abused. I decided not to have it relapped at service.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE