The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: I Wore a "Rindt" Today
In Response To: I Wore a "Rindt" Today ()

I have to agree Jeff, it's well balanced.
But.. I think that is what makes Autavias such a wonderful range, there is something for everyone, and we all have different tastes.

Today I wore my 11063 Decomp, to my mind, a perfect watch, could have been made yesterday, but has that whole Autavia history behind it. Plus, I'm rather pleased with myself, as I made a strap specifically for the 11063s low spring bars.

Ps. In my earlier post I wrote "faulting hands".. That was a predictive text fail, I meant dauphine hands!

Stewart

: I thought of posing the question, "Which Autavia Did You
: Wear Today?" . . . Here's my answer . . .

: We love the early ones with the big registers, and they are
: certainly "collectible", but this might be the best
: looking of all (at least to my eye)!!

: Jeff

:
:

: ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE