The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Sidereal Heuer
In Response To: Sidereal Heuer ()

Hello.

4 me the TKZ1550SG is the niciest and coolest Heuer, a mann can wear. A Heuer TKZ1551SGSZ is the crown of all TKZ´s!
As i trade my TKZ away and became therefore a 3147s i was sad from the first view i saw the 3147! I sold the 3147s indeed for a good money but what does money counts, if youre great love is gone? Since then(end of 2010 i think), i run after all TKZ i can found, but unfortunalety i let go many good offer because of stupiness and some of beeing to late bidding, also stupiness too...
But this year is the year! In the End of this year i will have again a TKZ with uncuttet fonts, great H3 and small t and i know=>this year it happens again!

...and maybe its a SGSZ;)

Good luck with youre SGSZ and allways have fun with it!

Messages In This Thread

Sidereal Heuer
Nice One, Andy...*NM*
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE