The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Autavia Book - Its officially available

New travels fast these days. So much so that before I got home and to review the FINAL FINAL copy (which was waiting for me), the word is out. Many thanks to all those people who have helped us with the project and to those who take the plunge and buy a copy. After some initial modifications to some of the images I am very pleased with the end result - so it has my stamp of approval and now we look forward to the feedback.
The book is only available to order via the Blurb website. Discounts may be available depending on what offers they have running when you order. The most recent one was a 50% reduction in price on a second copy that goes to the same address. To order follow this link:

http://www.blurb.co.uk/bookstore/detail/3964980

Thanks and regards
Paul
www.heuerworld.com

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE