The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Report on Heuer Forum experience

Bryce --

Thanks for your comments! I am glad you were the first, and that the relationship that developed over the course of our "deal" was really special. You set the bar pretty high for the enjoyment level that I felt during our correspondence. But I'd have to say that the other two buyers were right up there also. The level of openness and trust was really up there in all cases. I had been warned that as a "newbie seller", I should be prepared to expect sale prices much lower that the market might otherwise bring. In my experience, this was not at all true, and I thank all 3 buyers for the trust that this indicates!!

I'm glad to hear that you expect the watch back from service soon. And I'm glad that nothing unexpected turned up during service. I hope it will give you much enjoyment as you wear it on those special occasions. I'll be watching for your pictures.

George --

Thanks for your comments.

Dick

: Dick,
: I'm glad you had such a great experience! Both of us are newbies
: here and this forum brought us together. The rapport and trust
: was something we easily built on our own.

: As 'one of your 3 buyers', I enjoyed working with you on the 3147N
: 1st Ex purchase. It's a beautiful example with a great story
: that I look forward to wearing.

: As an aside, you might like to know that your old watch will be
: back from service in the coming days. A straightforward COA
: after 45 years as everything was in tremendous shape. I will
: post a pic in one of the upcoming Friday wrist shows.

: Best
: Bryce

Messages In This Thread

Report on Heuer Forum experience
very happy for you...
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE