The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Lens stuff..
In Response To: Re: Thanks Dad! ()

Hi Ben here's a reply from my Dad:

I took it with the standard zoom that is 12-50 but as it's a micro 4/3rds that's the equivalent of 24-100. A truly startling lens that has the capabilities to go to macro as well. I also used the digital double length which was making it 200mm but in the macro mode. As you can see the sharpness of a hand held was outstanding as Olympus now have the fastest autofocus in the world so on macro you can literally take the picture when it is in focus. You can't do that on a lot of cameras. Even the EP3 Olympus does that.

Hope that helps!

Nathan

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE