The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Spontaneous Survey / Scan -- Prettiest Design

OK -- I can't wait for the next scan day, so I'll just declare a spontaneous survey / scan day, on the question of what is the prettiest Heuer you own?

What is your favorite design -- the cleanest, prettiest, classiest looking Heuer chronograph in your collection?

Here is my candidate for this honor, a Cortina just back from restoration - - -

Come on fellas, show us your favorite design. Not necessarily the rarest, not necessarily the coolest, not necessarily the most expensive, but just the prettiest damn Heuer you own!! And of course I recognize that all us retain the right to change our minds and have another favorite any time the spirit move us!!

Jeff

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE