The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
TAG Heuer AquaRacer #WAF2111-0 - ALWAYS RUNNING SLOW!!!

DISAPPOINTED!!!

My daughter bought this watch from JOHNSON WATCH CO, South Extension, New Delhi as a present for me sometime 2009-2010. Ever since it has been losing 2-3 minutes a month during the winters. I’ve taken it to JOHNSON people a few time but they can’t seem to fix it. Now they want to charge about Rs 15000+ to even look at it!

Since I’ve had this problem right from the beginning, I presume it is a manufacturing defect.
Though I hardly expected this sort of problem from TAG, I would appreciate if someone can look into honouring the Warrantee/service aspect and revert.

[I had practically given up on it… and decided to buy another watch until I read a column in the EcoTimes yesterday about the visit of your CEO jean-Christophe Babin in India… and wondered how he might react to receiving such unflattering feedback. I request a copy of this email be shown to him].

Messages In This Thread

TAG Heuer AquaRacer #WAF2111-0 - ALWAYS RUNNING SLOW!!!
You're barking up the wrong tree.
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE