The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Congratulations from a new member

Hi all: I'm a new member as of last week. I purchased my very nice Autavia Viceroy 6 years ago from a race track buddy who was enamored with Jo Siffert and Derek Bell as we all drove Porsches competitively, although I never claimed to have half the talent Bell and Siffert had. Now that I've retired from honest work and racing, and have had time to research Heuer's origins, I've come to realize my buddy and I weren't the only Heuer devotees out here. I'm so impressed with the success of this group as you could not have come this far without great leadership and devoted members; very reminiscent of my past experiences. I look forward to learning more and then hopefully paying back in some meaningful manner.
Congratulations on your first ten years!
Bob in Sacramento

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE