The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Stopped attending my Carrera AA meetings

Don't know whether to thank my bank or curse them for finally straightening out my hijacked account issues (another subject altogether) after almost two months.
First our friend Rob Pejsa, after months of trying to buy my 2447P back, finally gave into my badgering and sold back it to me. I have cursed myself for the
past year for parting with this 2447, and it arrived today. So from Holland (Thanks Ron H.) to Texas, to Canada, back to Texas.

Then earlier this week, thanks to Chronotrader, jumped on this Carrera 12 Dato with A&F dial and GF bracelet. The seller was kind enough to sell to me and I am very happy to have a 2547S in my collection again. Pictures are the seller's. The watch should arrive today, and hope I have not cursed the shipment.

Enough of my rambling and time to enjoy the new/old additions to the family.

Messages In This Thread

Stopped attending my Carrera AA meetings
12 step program....
Falling off the wagon...
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE