The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
looked lonely, here's a third *PIC*

I added my earlier version. I didnt quite get the lighting matched and botch job in photoshop with the background but it is nice to see the evolution of the dial.

My JS story... I bought a pretty beat up one like the one on the far right. Then had opportunity to buy the one on the left. Original intention was "I don't need two sifferts, I'll sell the beaten up one"... but when you place them side by side they have a very different look; the earlier version I think is classier, but the later version blue accents are more stunning... so .. I kept them both. Bad road to go down, but too late now.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE