The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
1163 Different Bezels.....

Good Morning Heuer Fans...

What are your thoughts on the Decompression Bezel?? And why so few?? I very seldom see anyone talking about this subject and even fewer up for sale...

Personally I like this bezel better then the MH or T... The decompression bezel is much cleaner, less complicated and much easier to look at... Is this bezel rare becasue it was only used on the two different versions or was it not offered on other models?? The reason I bring this subject up is becasue the Joe I pick up over the holiday has the decompression bezel and I'm wondering if I should replace it or keep it?? As mentioned personally I like better but really want the Joe to be original as possiable...

The red triangle at the 12 reminds me of the Rolex 6538 (I also think the 6536) which had the same red triangle, it really stands out on the black bezel....

Thoughts and comments???

Messages In This Thread

1163 Different Bezels.....
Re: 1163 Different Bezels.....
Re: 1163 Different Bezels..... *PIC*
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE