The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Making things add up ...

with this bright mint condition Cal.15 Calculator. (excuse the poor quality phone wrist shot)
Yes i'm ashamed to say i'm using it on a nato strap at the moment. The thing is i really wanted to use it but the only spring bars i had were shoulderless and there's nothing more frustrating than someone using shoulderless bars to mount a strap to a watch that doesn't have holes on the outside of the lugs. How the hell are you ever meant to remove the strap when they do that !!! Grrrrr !!!!!
Anyway with a nato strap i can thread the strap through the spring bars whilst i await for the correct bars i've ordered to arrive.

Good weekend to all - Darren
P.S. - see you later today Peter ;-)

: Hi Friends
: This one has been on my wrist since i got it Sunday - and today
: with a shirt that matches the happy colours. My car in the
: background is longing for sun in stead of frost and snow!

: Now only missing 2 watches before "The Autavia Movement
: Collection" is complete - and Darren has one of them for
: sale on Chronotrader;-)

: Peter, Denmark

:
:

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE