The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Heuer repair advice needed

I'm so angry with myself...less than one week with my latest acquisition (Heuer 1550 SG Bund), and I carelessly dropped it while attempting to put it on my wrist as I walked through the house. It landed on a rug, but the impact was directly on the crown / winding stem. The stem now appears very lightly bent, as the crown is not properly aligned with the case.

Question: Where should I send this vintage piece in for repair, preferably in the USA? Is Tag Heuer my best bet? I want to make sure I can get the proper replacement parts for it, if needed. Feel free to email me. Thank you for your thoughts.

Jim

Messages In This Thread

Heuer repair advice needed
Re: Heuer repair advice needed
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE