The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Questions for 11630 Silver Experts

Hi Chris,
i dont know that i'm an expert in these but i am at least owner.
The handset between the black dial model and the silver dial model are the same. In your case the NOS silver dial will be quite a bit brighter than the naturally aged hands. This will be most notable when comparing the orange dial highlights to the aged hands - its up to you if looks agreeable to your eye.
Bezels (as has been raised here a number of times now in reference to all Autavia models) seem to have been a choice when originally purchased, so no problem having an MH over a Tachy.
I cant help you on your serial number range but can tell you mine is a 263xxx example.
Here's a picture of mine on the plated bracelet. I have an aftermarket bezel in place but i am hoping to find a very good/mint one to replace it - i dont mind if its an MH but i think my preference would be a Tachy.

Good luck with your project - Darren

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE