The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Red, black and orange (unusual Giuliano's strap inside)

Hi all,

last year, looking for a modern TH watch (an Autavia CY2110 modern re-issue, yes, I know, not many TH lovers here...), I stumbled upon a NOS Calculator 150.633N at an italian TAG Heuer AD (and Heuer before), and until now I worn just a couple of time to show it at job. But, after buying some straps from Giuliano for other references, the appetite took me also for the Calculator, so I asked him to prepare a black simil-Corfam strap with orange stitching to match its beautiful orange hands.
The strap is 22/18mm, with a 18mm SS Heuer buckle (beta stamped), I don't know if originally the Calculator had a 22/16 or a 22/18, but the 22/18mm size is ideal because the case is really big....

The watch is a 1972 one (the original steel bracelet has written "4972" on the clasp), serial is 2661XX, black dial with red measure units on the inner bezel.

Before the images, I want to really thank Giuliano for his wonderful strap, it's almost a pity to wear it ;-)

PS: sorry Arno MH if I used your beatiful book as backgrounf for some images...

Messages In This Thread

Red, black and orange (unusual Giuliano's strap inside)
Beautiful.....
Great picture story.
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE