The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Correction
In Response To: Favorite/Least Favorite Dials ()

I have to make a correction. I spoke with my friend Jon Hanson (the owner of the above dial), who is without much doubt the dean of American Pocket watch collectors. Jon reminded me that this dial is on an 18 size model 1883 Waltham and not a Howard. Jon's collection of dials is enough to spend an exhausting day on. Thanks for permission to use this image Jon. Jon and I and The Early American Watch Club http://www.nawcc-ch149.com/ have printed several posters featuring dials and movements from various American watch companies including the below. John is responsible for various books and articles on the American Watch Industry and is one of my mentors.

JohnCote

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE