The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Help with Zenith Pilot

Hello,

I purchased a Zenith Pilot a couple of days ago and am pretty happy with it. It's a very cool watch to wear. But unfortunately my example has some issues with its hands. I got it from first owners hands and I was told that the hands probably have been changed during a service in the 90s. Do you know, if there is a chance to get some genuine tritium hands or do I have to take the newer service hands.

Any help is appreciated. If you know someone, who knows someone, who maybe can help, please let me know. In the meanwhile I'm going to wear it but I need to have the hands changed in near future, otherwise the watch isn't really a keeper for me.

Kind regards,
Manuel

Messages In This Thread

Help with Zenith Pilot
This forum is awesome!!!
Re: Help with Zenith Pilot
Zenith Pilot Fan
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE