The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Needing some help regarding my...

...two treasured Favre Leuba Deep Blue.

I've had this two watches for years hopping to find a NOS dial. Two weeks ago I found one on eBay but guess what, there was another bidder that wanted it as bad as I did and he won... WTH!

So now I've decided I'll enjoy one of this but both have an issue on the dial.

The one on the left side is missing the small square steel markers at 12 - 3 - 6 - 9 O'Clock, plus the tritium is a bit boring to my eyes.
The one on the right side is obvious, the old tritium has spread around but I love the way it has aged into that cream and in addition to it, I love the configuration of the dial! It's way more appealing to me, you judge:

So here comes the questions for you my vintage watch friends:

- Any chance to spot a better looking dial?
- Which of this two dials would you wear without the feeling your eyes/heart bleed?

Looking forward for your advise and of coarse, wishing you all a lovey weekend,
Sandra - PASSION66

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE