The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Ebay/ Snipping
In Response To: Re: Ebay/ Snipping ()

: I use Auctionsniper - www.auctionsniper.com -
: their servers (a few miles down the road
: from the eBay servers for speed)
: automatically place a proxy bid in the last
: few seconds and eBay does the rest. They
: charge a nominal fee for each successful bid
: but the first three are free. As Chuck says
: - just one of many strategies but works well
: for me!

Thanks Guys;
I will check them out at todays prices you need all the help you can get on good vintage watches we like.

Chuck I love you posts and want to read the darn ones you put up but how does one access them. I try and but to no avale. and dying to know what the shooter stuff has to do with it in your eyes. in my eyes, Guns are some what like watchs the mechanical thing about them. As a watchmaker I have set up some hand guns for a few folks for competing. I loved to get the springs and trigers, polishing Auto rails etc. just how thay like em. But in the last 20years It has gotton so bad out here in Calif. its just to much trouble to deal with it.
Would love to read the posts
thanks agian crew
peteer

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE