The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Two cents..
In Response To: Is this bridge ok?? ()

Hey Amran,
thanks for your forensic work!

The bridge you are inquiring about belongs to a watch of my collection that I am currently selling on ebay (291298347734).

I am no expert about bridges, mechanisms, etc. therefore I will leave it to the real guys to chime in...

All I can say is that I purchased this watch from a seller describing it as a first-owner and that, based on a 5 minutes cursory research on this topic (just googled Autavia 7736 and pages like this one popped up...http://www.onthedash.com/movements.shtml ), I could not not see noticeable differences.

The two photos below just taken will hopefully help you and the experts to better assess this Autavia 7736. Thank you.

Best,
Francesco

: Hi guys,
: Is this bridge ok?
: Thanks,
: AR
:
:

Messages In This Thread

Is this bridge ok??
In my opinion is original
Two cents..
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE