The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Breitling Rallye Timer
In Response To: Breitling Rallye Timer ()

: This is supposed to be a NOS rallye timer from
: the 70's. I hadn't heard of these before.
: Anybody know if it's genuine? Thanks in
: advance. -- Curt

:
: http://d240157.u39.zeonhost.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=6241&stc=1
----------------------------------------
Hello
I have been seeing these all over the place with heuers and all the rest.
Its a Timer holder with any timer you want to put in. so spend $30.00 US for a holder and buy the timers you want and wha la you have a set.

The timers are probably real as is the holder, But I do not like the set screws on the holder. Watchs I my old price days $40.00 a peace. and the holder I would say stay away unless you can get it for undre $120.00 Just my own Thoughts. But if it knocks your socks off and it is just what you want for your vintage race car Hell. Pay $200.00.
Take Care
Peter

Messages In This Thread

Breitling Rallye Timer
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE