The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Resizing Daytona 110.203b bracelet

Hello,

I recently bought my first vintage Heuer a Daytona 110.203b. I'm trying to figure out how to remove some of the bracelet links.

I'm used to bracelet's with an arrow indicator to notate which side to use a pin screw or hammer and pin. There are no indicators on this bracelet and I'm trying to learn what the proper way to remove them. Could someone point me in the right direction? I appreciate any help, I'd like to learn the proper way to do this. I've searched google etc. I don't believe these are pin and collars but I'm new at this and having trouble just understanding what type this is. Thank you!

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE