The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
It's in the Genes *PIC*

A bit of trivia:

As you know, I follow open wheel racing and in the winter, F1 off-season, I will watch anything on 4 wheels on a race track. So it was with delight while enjoying my coffee this am, that my Replay taped the Monza Superfund Euro F3000 race last night.

And who should be on the pole for the 2004 race? 23 year old, Mathias Lauda. Yes, he is the son of famous F1 driver Niki Lauda, shown here on the left with his Heuer logo on his driver suit.(Shameless tie in in order to justify my post. LOL Extra points for naming the other driver in the pic.)

Well, wouldn't it be a smart move on TAG Heuer's part to toss a few racing bucks to this obviously quick driver. Niki/Mathias are you listening?

Maybe not that smart, as he screwed up the start, fell back to 5th, raced up to 3rd only to try and pull off a low-percentage, bone head pass which caused him to DNF.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE