The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re not for
In Response To: Re:WoW ()

: Thats amazing! Any ideas why it went so fast at
: that price?

: My wife said I am getting old and my prices are
: from the Gezzer days. Yes she said Geezer.

: Anyway I may have to open up the old valt and
: let some ruffer cased modles go at these
: prices for not NOS.
: Good work Let us know if the buyer comes up
: with the $$$$+
----------------------------------------
hay Crew I have been getting a emails about selling stuff!

Not sure how you all got to me but, I am not selling any of my stuff, but if someone was willing to pay $3,600.00 US for one of these and we can talk eye to eye I would sell one for that price and in much better condtion. But I have never sold any Heuer I have and never will sell over the internet, Must be done in person.

My stuff is in very good condition - case and movements. But really is not for sale . I just think that is a lot of $$ and the case in the photos did not look so hot and if the photos are ruff it maybe even worse in real.
I am going to have to find the auction again and see if anyone can shed light on why it went so fast.

****Jeff, is there anything about this one that makes it worth more than $2,300.00+++?

I think meny of us need to know. was there a differant color? A case # series?

And no info yet crew if the buyer paid up.

well thats it folks, and if I am still alive you will be some of the 1st to know if I sell something. But my like NOS stuff is already some what promised.
whats the 411 you guys in the know?????
Thanks Peter

Messages In This Thread

"I Have a Feeling This One Will Go Fast"
Re:WoW
Re not for
Re:WoW
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE