The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Enicar Sherpa Graph Heuer Autavia and Lotus connection.

Dear Friends,
some years ago I started a dream as a Lotus Cars owner and enthusiast:a small but signficative collecton of chronographs connected with the Norfolk's jewel.
As you know,i am an huge Jim Clark and Jochen Rindt fan(the real Rindt 2446M was a discover of mine in 2011)and the new arrival is the amazing and ultra rare Enicar Grey dial ''Jim Clark''(7 pieces/world).

Jim Clark 2 times world F1 Champion 1963-1965 (Lotus 25 and 33)and his Enicar Sherpa Graph.

Jochen Rindt World Champion 1972 (Lotus 72)and his Autavia 2446M.

Jo Siffert first win 1968 at Brands Hatch (with a Lotus 49 private team Rob Walker)and his Autavia 1163T.

Here's the watches of these Champions.Best conditions,a real challenge founding the trio,especially the Clark's one.

But the mission is completed now,hope you like it.

Best.

Messages In This Thread

Enicar Sherpa Graph Heuer Autavia and Lotus connection.
Re: Enicar Sherpa Graph Heuer Autavia and Lotus connection.
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE