The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Thank You, Jeff - plenty more pics coming

I should start by letting people know i have not been on a massive spending spree of late. The vast majority of my watches were acquired years ago and have been carefully worn in rotation and cherrished privately.
I first joined Instagram in September 2016 whilst in Switzerland at the Tag Heuer collectors summit. It was there i became aware there was an active community sharing and participating in a brach of social media i knew nothing about.
Whilst there i received some very good advice about photography from a Breitling madman named Fred. He advised me to forget buying a fancy camera & to instead use my iphone 5S but to purchase a cheap photography App called Camera+
Photography has always been my weakest point on all forums & social media. I have nice watches but could never present them in way that showed their true beauty. A few months of messing around with the App under various lighting conditions seems to have improved my game no end.

The reason i have suddenly become active and begun sharing my collection publicly is because i realise i have been a little too selfish and cautious in sharing my collection online and this is now an attept to correct that.
I keep my collection safely tucked away in a security box so during my summer holidays i took the opportunity to bring the collection home and had a monster photo session. I'm now sharing the fruits of my labours on Instagram.

I hope the readers out there enjoy my pictures as i continue to upload the dozens/hundreds of photo's i took.

Cheers - Darren ( go_chron_go )

-
-
-

: Stop What Your are Doing Right Now . . . and have a look at
: Darren's new and vastly improved Instagram feed.

: Perhaps Darren will tell us what, exactly, is happening, but all of
: a sudden his Instagram is flooded with amazing Heuers. He's
: either on a buying binge or enjoying one hell of a photo shoot /
: season!!

: Follow Darren here -- @Go_Chrono_Go . Hey, and isn't that a great
: Instagram handle!!

: Jeff
:

:
:

:
:

:
:

:
:

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE