The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Wearing the watch it al started with

Hi guys,
I am back in 2013, I am in a bike store where the bike mechanic and a customer are looking watches on the Collection Heure website ( Brussels, Belgium ).
The shop manager is obviously not there. :-)
They are looking at a black pvd Heuer watch ( can't remember which reference ).
Never heard of the brand Heuer when the customer explains to me it's a fabulous brand, overtaken by Tag mid eighties etc...
We all know the story.
Back home I start looking on Chrono24. I decide to give it a try and I buy a Viceroy from Ca Venezze Orologi in Italy.
This could have been a terrible start. But it wasn't. The watch arrived with an original corfam and sun-buckle. That wasn't even mentioned on the website.
So it started with the watch that kept playing a big role in the years to come. Since then I owned some. More than just some to be honest. I prefer not telling how much.
But it can be seen as an addiction.
Enjoy the weekend guys.
Bernard

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE