The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Thanks Jeff. So that is why my IG jumped to 900 followers!

My collection is gathered at the moment because it will be in an exhibition in Copenhagen beginning of October
https://billetto.dk/e/tag-heuer-the-history-of-watches-racing-billetter-206883

Also watches from the museum in LCdF and racecars from the period will be there and I will be speaking about Autavias and how it all happened! I am told that Mr. Biver will be there as well, probably spicing things up with one of his famous talks;-)

We are having a small Heuer GTG starting at the exhibition October 6'th so contact me if you are interested.

This is the promotion text for the exhibition translated from danish by Google:

Experience a unique exhibition of TAG Heuer's historical models

For the first time ever, TAG Heuer invites you to a spectacular exhibition, giving insight into their 157-year history and especially their involvement in motorsport.

TAG Heuer has been involved in motorsport since 1933, where the first Autavia saw the light. At that time, Autavia was a dashboard unit that could measure speed for cars and aircraft and Heuer was a small watch manufacturer with only 30 employees specializing in mechanical chronographs. Much has happened since then and at this unique exhibition you will have the opportunity to experience the decade for decades.

For this exhibition, unique vintage watches from private collectors and TAG Heuer's own museum in Switzerland have been borrowed, which offers a unique opportunity to exhibit a very spectacular selection of historical models from TAG Heuer's impressive history. There will be ample opportunity to experience all the famous vintage models like the iconic Monaco and a selection of rare Carrera models that are the foundation of what TAG Heuer is today.

During the exhibition you will have the opportunity to meet expert Kristian Haagen, who will share his great knowledge. In addition, Autavia collector and enthusiast Peter Møller, who will tell about his great passion for the Autavia models.

Together with the great vintage watches, exclusive cars will be exhibited from the same years as the watches, which will therefore be a great opportunity to satisfy both watch and car enthusiasts.

The exhibition takes place in Pakhus 11 at Østerbro / Copenhagen d. 6 (invitees only) and 7th of October

: Great to see the progression of Peter's Autavia family photos
: over the years. Peter has just posted the top version on
: Instagram, showing 19 Autavias in four rows. A couple of Peters'
: previous photos are also shown below.

: Follow Peter here -- https://www.instagram.com/petermmdk/

: Jeff

:
:

:
:

:
:

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE