The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Can You Please Give us Some Info ? ? ?
In Response To: can you help? ()

I'm certain that our "experts" will have lots of suggestions - - - it's always fun to be spending other people's money!! you have a nice budget, and let's see whether we can help you find the right watch for your husband.

Here are some basic questions. Answer these, and you increase the likelihood of success.

• would he prefer something classical / traditional looking or maybe something unusual / funky?

• would he prefer a large or small chronograph?

• black, white or some other color?

• loud or quiet; busy or calm?

• any special interest or look that might be interesting -- diving; military; world traveller?

• any favorite era or year -- year-of-birth, favorite year (1961 for Yankees fans; 1955 for James Dean fans; 1977 for those who still dance to "Saturday Night Fever")?

thanks for your message . . . let's see what we can all come up with.

Jeff

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: I want to buy my husband a vintage heuer for
: our 10th anniversary - could you suggest the
: best/ most unique styles I should look at
: that are less than 1500. Thank you for your
: exoertise! Wish I could afford the seafarer!

Messages In This Thread

can you help?
Can You Please Give us Some Info ? ? ?
Re: Can You Please Give us Some Info ? ? ?
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE