The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
time piece watch abercromie & fitch

i am typing this for my father in law. He has an old time piece watch and the only thing that i know about it right now is that it was a watch that went in the dash of an older car. when i get more info about it ill let you all know, but he is interested in selling it.

the only thing that he left on a piece of paper was "Ed, Hervue& Co. Swiss Abercromie & Fitch." and also some numbers. so if any one that might be interested in this, or just simply need more info, e-mail Gary @ GARY7WE@AOL.COM
remember i will be updating this.

Messages In This Thread

time piece watch abercromie & fitch
Re: time piece watch abercromie & fitch *NM*
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE