The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: I want to Thank Peter (PSB) for his help... *LINK* *PIC*

: Hi Peter,

: I want to Thank You for your lead on my GMT
: bezel. Mr. Lang and the people at
: ChronoSwiss were a pleasure to work with....

: Thanks again.....

You are very welcome! I thank you for a public thanks.
Yes thay are very nice folks and vintage car people to, We have gone on a few nice Vintage car rallies.

I know I do not post anymore But this was brought to my attantion and I wanted to also Thank all the crew who have kept intouch!!!
There have been a lot of posts sence the last time I was on.
I wanted to try and leave with this photo of a old Heuer that was on the sale fourm some time ago. 1 owner and all thay wanted was 250-US and he got low balled. It was his grand fathers and what a fantastic history on this one and look at the movment. all S.s. case It may not have looked this bright with the bad crystal. But its a nice one. Hope it come up. if not Feel free to post it for the crew.
Take Care and thank You and thanks for all the emails guys
Peter PSB Accutime

Messages In This Thread

I want to Thank Peter Reardon for his help...
Re: I want to Thank Peter (PSB) for his help... *LINK* *PIC*
here's Peter's pics......
Re: I want to Thank Peter Reardon for his help...
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE