The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Amazing -- I Posted Query This Morning; Book Just Arrived!!

Well, I will have to try that trick more often -- I posted my question about the book this morning (having never heard much about it), and just now it has "walked in the door", from a couple of our friends at TAG Heuer. Like magic!!

Next, let me ask about a Chronomatic Siffert, in true NOS condition, and we will see whether that arrives tomorrow?

Or perhaps a special wood / leather box containing three watches -- a screw-back GMT Autavia, a Carrera 1158 Chronomatic (on the MM bracelet, of course), and a Bund Caliber 12 prototype?

Let's see whether this forum can work its magic, two days in a row!!

Jeff

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: This book, "TAG Heuer Carrera -- Ahead of Its Time",
: seems to have been released back in February . . . pre-Basel.

: I'm wondering whether anyone has seen it? Impressions, etc.?

: Jeff

:
:

Messages In This Thread

Curious -- Has Anyone Seen TAG Heuer Carrera Book?
Amazing -- I Posted Query This Morning; Book Just Arrived!!
Re: Curious -- Has Anyone Seen TAG Heuer Carrera Book?
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE