The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Thanks, Mich!!
In Response To: Heuers ()

Thanks for your posting.

Yes, the world in general, and the vintage watch world, has moved from discussion forums, to Facebook groups and Instagram, but I still enjoy maintaining this forum for the enthusiasts. Yes, it is quiet most days, but when there is something interesting or newsworthy, then we can count on some enthusiasts to participate. This is reality of collecting communities in the year 2018, and we have to adapt to the new trends. People want quick, easy, instant postings, with a few words and exclamation points, and to receive the "Likes", and the idea of being able to research these postings two or ten years later is less of a priority.

But let's keep our chins up and our eyes open . . . there will be some news coming soon to our little corner of the vintage watch world.

Jeff

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: Hi all,
: it has become quiet in the blog OTD, no one of the hereditary
: members still write anything. Some are supposed to be still in
: reading, so do I. Jeff keeps by his contributions generously the
: blog at life.
: Same is with the brand, this may reflect the price trend of the
: vintage Heuers, however, same in the resales of the latest
: watches, also the limited editions. Oh well, except the new
: Skipper, but this may follow later. Even J.C. Biever in
: "talking watches" did not show any Heuer.
: I am on it, because I have looked to Omega just for the offer of
: today, the speedy thuesday II, immediately sold out, old speedys
: are booming....
: cheers
: mich

Messages In This Thread

Heuers
Thanks, Mich!!
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE