The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

zOwie Omega Discussion Forum

Opened July 1999, zOwie is the Internet's first and longest running discussion forum dedicated to Omega brand watches.

Feel free to discuss pricing and specific dealers. But 'for sale' postings, commercial solicitation and ads are not allowed. Full archive of all messages is accessible through options in the Search and Preferences features. Privacy, policies and administrivia are covered in the Terms of Use.

For the answer to the NUMBER #1 most frequently asked question here--for details or value of a specific older Omega watch you have--go to: Tell Me About My Omega. Learn more about How To Include Photos and HTML In Your Postings. To contact someone with a question not relevant to other readers of the forum, please click on their email address and contact them privately.

My opinion...
In Response To: Decisions...Decisions... ()

Go for the Bond. I'm looking at it right now and it realy is a sporty little...well its a sporty watch. The black IMO looks like the Submariner 2000 and while nice, the Bond has a much more distunguished and subtle elegance (but still looks as sporty as the rest). If it gets too tough, get the watch that has your favorite color :-). Also, you said you really like the Bond but don't like its popularity factor. I can assure you that like Derek said, outside of these boards, few will have that watch (plus the black one could be mistaken for a Rolex). Try them on and see which looks better on your wrist.

Bottom line: Get the Bond for the unique design and don't worry about it's popularity level. Also, its like that for a reason ;-).

Hope I helped,
Alex Bornstein

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE