The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Key Question -- What Is Your Serial Number?

: I will admit to some confusion regarding your posting -- exactly
: which photos show your watch and which photos show other
: watches. But I will review and work through this. [Perhaps all
: photos show your watch, except for the last three photos.]

: Key question -- can you post photo showing your serial number?

: The style of the "1163 V" [in two lines] may correlate to
: a batch of cases (range of serial numbers). Can you please tell
: us your serial number or -- even better -- show us the number?

: Thanks for your posting!!

: Jeff

: +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
: :
Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your reply :) Unfortunately I do not have the watch at home (it's in my bank safety box) so I cannot give you the full serial no, only the first three digits:

I just emailed the seller and hopefully he will give me a quick answer about the full serial no.

Sorry about the confusion regarding the pictures in my post :( You are correct, the last three are not of my watch.

Cheers,
Hans

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE