The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: My HEUER collection on TELEGRAM

Hello again,
got some mails in regards to TELEGRAM. Seems not clear, how to get it. Following some instructions which will help:

Telegram is comparable to WhatsApp, but Big Brother doesn't listen in. It`s a messager that is very easy to use. All your contacts in your mobile phone who use Telegram are shown to you as soon as you have loaded Telegram yourself. The best thing to do, is to install Telegram directly from the provider's website. www.telegram.org. Then you get the original version and not the one you find on the app stores, because they are "modified". I recommend to download Telegram to all of your devices desktop or laptop. TELEGRAM provides versions for all operating-systems. The Telegram-icon you see should be light blue. In the middle is a white paper aeroplane. (Is that the right word for a foldet plan out of a sheet of paper?) If you do not see this icon but a whithe one with a blue plane, you got the version that is offered on the common app stores.
As soon as Telegram is loaded on your Android or Windows or Apple device, you can start using it. Go to the magnifying glass (search) and search for my channel Heuer_Vintage_Watches. You will also see the chat-room in the list. Just join the channel and the chat. If you like, you can also search Telegram for other channels. You can subscribe to them, but you can also delete them at any time. You can also set whether you get a message (a ping) when a new post is published. (Mute / Mute off). Since I have subscribed to over 50 channels, I only let the most important ones inform me when a new message arrives. Otherwise too many pings.

Best regards
Tom

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE