The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
i will miss Chuck.....

i've been away busy with my job and life, etc., but i did want to leave my parting message for Chuck's family and friends who might be reading our posts? i am in shock, maybe even in a little bit of denial as i never thought Chuck could/would leave us.

i will miss Chuck. he was like a mentor to me...as i am sure he was to almost everyone here at one time or another. we truly have lost one of the best guys there ever was. super smart, fair, and a level head like i have seen in few other people. always was willing to take the extra time to explain something or answer any question in detail. Chuck helped me in so many ways in watches. i always tried to thank him properly, but now that he is gone i realize i never can really thank him enough for all of his guidance and help.

my sincerest condolences to his family and friends.

life won't be the same without you Chuck. watch collecting certainly has lost someone that can never be replaced. R.I.P Chuck, i will miss you.

j.h.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE