The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
New pictures..Sorry cant take out the bezel .

: The movement must be wrong because the 7741 is a GMT movement
: if it was a 7740 that could be passable.

I have bought this watch from a private person and what i did just normal service from a watchmaker and put it on Ebay. I am not claiming any expert but may be this model 7741 movement was also used in this Arabic index model...The best i know that its all original Heuer not a franken type...As in the beginning it was said a fake dial...i claimed that its seems a original dial and got confirmed...Now for the movement models i will request to the experts who have all knowledge for these models...Any way i did realy enjoyed with this forum. and i again really appreciate jeff and all forum members who have posted their comments..Some new pictures ive promised to share.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE