The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
I am done with Autavias.... *PIC*

for today :-)

So may be you remember the first time I have posted a small fried egg collection of about 4-5 pieces: this was about 2-3 years ago. Now I extended the range and still do need 2 of the automatic ones. However than I am done too and may be I will start something new. Still I have to stress the bracelet stress with this kind of model: to find them is getting harder and harder: any onthedash guys who want to help me out and sell me theirs?

However a big picture but its worthwhile, as its such a beauty to see all the different variations: Breitling was from a dial design point of view much more innovative however they never made a cal 15 navitimer ...why?

Have a nice weekend!

alex

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE