The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: TAG Heuer
In Response To: TAG Heuer ()

Thanks for taking the time to post Jean-Christophe,

Yes, amazing how much business conditions have changed since we had the collectors meeting almost a year ago- all we can do is put a helmet on and stay in the trenches!

You may have read the feedback here on the 40th anniversary Monaco and the Concept 24. Both have been extensively discussed- far more so than any other Tag Heuer watches over the last few years.

While I like the 40th anniversary watch very much, its the 24 Concept that I'm really looking forward to- a 21 century version of our Monaco- after all, you can't produce only watches that are a homage to the past! I would love to see one of these in the traditional Monaco colours- hopefully one isn't too far away.

Lets hope that in May 2010 we will all be commenting on how fast things have changed- for the better- since May 2009 so that we can celebrate the 150th anniversary properly with some production versions of the new concept watches we've seen from Basel

David

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE