The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
This is Funny . . . "Something like a E-2.5"
In Response To: Nicely done! ()

Thanks, guys.

I got a laugh reading your reference to "something like a E-2.5". We are like the old friends who have told the same jokes so many times, that we don't need to tell the jokes any more . . . we just recite the numbers for the jokes, and laugh as if we had heard the punchline for the first time!!

Soon we will have ebay descriptions as follows:

"Carrera, Row C-3 in the CRT section of the MOAT, as found on OTD; super rare with SPY of only 2 per the PG; some rust and re-paint, but otherwise OK."

All this is good fun (and good for the collectors)!!

Jeff

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: Great team work!
: It is a fantastic experience taking part of this forum. I thank you
: all, indeed.

: I'll work on making a decent pictue of my Carrera to send you,
: since it's not exatly include in the table - it should be
: something like a E-2.5 in automatic's session. It is a 1153s
: (grey tachy and registers on silver dial) that shows a 1st
: execution dial with 2nd execution hands and a 50-200 tachy.

: Thanks again, and congratulations!

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE