The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Cal 12 perhaps replaced then??

Thanks Mark!

Well the Monza re-ed came as it was an engagment present, so it was responsible for my new projects and will still get wrist time (can you imagine the trouble i;d be in if i ditched it completely - lol!)

The 1153 and box is primarily a trade purchase, to go towards my Cal 15 Monaco fund! I've already had a friendly forum offer for the box.

However who knows what my emotions will be when i handle it - it could be a keeper!!

R

: It's all just more data to process Rich :)

: And congratulations on shortly having an 1153 to choose from as
: well as the 1553 - I'll warn you now though, it can sometimes be
: a tough choice to make!

: Really pleased to see you've caught the vintage bug, how much more
: rewarding are these than a re-edition Monza would have been?!

: Mark

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE