The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Nicely done David
In Response To: Introducing Calibre11.com ()

Let me start with a CONGRAT's David.
These first two articles are thought provoking and entertaining, well written pieces.
I also like the layout - margins , font ,colour and style of the page. I particulaly liked the Southern Cross at the bottom of the page - nice touch ;-) (Bring back Lee for the 3rd test...Grrrrr)
This is bound to be another regular read for me along with all the Heuer related sites.
Keep up the good work. - Darren
-
-
-
-

: Dear All,

: I've been thinking about setting up a Heuer/ Tag Heuer blog for a
: while now, and have finally gotten around to doing it:

: http://www.calibre11.com

: My aim is to cover off both the vintage and the new as well as
: write some longer pieces. Long term, I am keen to operate the
: site with English/ Chinese options to tap into the Chinese watch
: lovers here in Hong Kong- you wouldn't believe how many watch
: magazines you find here on the news stands.

: My aim is to update 2-3 times a week...so lets see how that goes.

: Please do drop by with comments/ ideas- all feedback welcome

: David

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE