The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Agree
In Response To: web links on Calibre11.com ()

John and Darren, thanks for your comments...yes, got to fly the Southern Cross. Shame about Kevin P.

I think that John is referring to the links on the right hand side of the page that do open in the same window. I agree that it would be better for these to open in new tabs, but can't work out how to do this! (apparently some people consider forcing pages to open in new tabs/ windows to be bad form, but its never worried me).

I agree that the text should be spaced out more and that different coloured links would be better- again, my template seems to overwrite any changes I make, so not sure how to do this. I have been able to underline the hyperlinks to try and make them stand out more.

Basically at the moment, I am avoiding any HTML code as much as possible...but as jeff notes, this may not be possible!

Cheers

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE